viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2010

My words...

I don't know if you're going to read this but, if you do it, don't forget a thing. I love you.
I think that I'm so lucky to have been meet you that afternoon at chat.  I remember it. A very boring afternoon. 
And I say to me: 
-Ok Laura, do something.
And Laura did something. She entered to the chat room. All the people were strange and boring! And you appeared.
We started to talk. And it was also different because I never met an italian boy. You were soooo cute Vale :3..
And your friend was very sympathetic too.

All about you is perfect.
Your face is perfect.
Your voice is perfect.
"Your way os being" is perfect too..

My english is very poor! I'm sorry! I hope that, in two years or more... my english is going to be better. But the holds and the kisses and the love in general don't know languages.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario